Let's Try Something New


Hello, my name is Heidi and I am a procrastinator. There, I said it. Not that it really helps, but I just thought that maybe some of you needed to know that I have a problem. I really don't like this thing about me. And, I know, I know, I have the power to change it. So, I will...eventually.
No, really, I am trying to be better at it. It helps that I am not in school, up late working on 30 page papers that are due the next morning. Now, my problem is that I don't blog. If you have noticed, my blogs are ALWAYS late and I am ALWAYS trying to catch up. So, I was complaining about this to one of my friends the other day, and she had a brilliant idea for me. She tole me to blog things that are happening recently and then blog one or two from the past. I don't know why I didn't think of this! The more that life goes on, the more things I find that I want to blog, and the farther and farther I get behind. So, I am going to try this. At first, I was having issues about having things out of order, but I realized that having things out of order, is better than not having them in there at all!! I am going to print these out into a book at the end of the year, so at least they will all be in one book.
This may or may not work for me, but what I am doing now obviously isn't working, so I might as well give something else a try. Thanks for being so loyal and not giving up on me yet!!

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
Oh Heidi, your the best :) Miss ya like crazy! And tell Princess Kennedi that Princess Zoe misses her.
Katie Tyler said…
BRILLIANT!
and really, Heidi, for Rock Stars like us- aren't we ALWAYS a little "out of order"?

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years