Love of my Life

{CATCH UP POST}

On April 23rd 2004, I married the most amazing, kind, wonderful man. I really didn't think that I could love him anymore than I did on that day as we were sealed together for time and all eternity. I am happy to say that I really do love him more! It is crazy to think about that because I know that I will be saying that for the rest of our lives!! I fall more and more in love with him as time goes on. In our short time being married, he has made so many of my dreams come true; from swimming with dolphins, to being able to become a Mommy. He continues to work hard for our family and is not only a wonderful husband, but also an amazing Daddy!!!
I am so blessed that he chose me to be his wife.

I woke up bright and early for my run at 7 am. I was surprised (not really) to find a present and a card on the table waiting for me. We are were in Orlando at the time, so we didn't have any wrapping paper, bags, etc. for Jerrod to wrap my gift in. So, the very creative man that he is, he decided to make me a giant lego castle with the gift inside. He is so cute.
Inside was my Garmin running watch. It keeps track of my distance, time, heart rate, etc. I LOVE it. I love having something that tells me how far and fast I have ran.
We enjoyed our morning together and he went off to work for the day.

It was my year to plan our anniversary, so of course, it was nothing too exciting. Because he worked all day, and to be quite honest, after being alone with 2 little ones all day, I decided that we needed to go out. Jerrod's favorite restaurant is Ruth's Chris Steak House. It is so yummy. Jerrod didn't know that we were going out, so I surprised him by getting dressed up in a new cute little dress and being all ready when he walked in the door. A good friend watched the kids as we went on our date.

Dinner was FABULOUS! They had the table all decorated for our anniversary. I promised myself that the next time that I went to Ruth's Chris that I would get a steak. I normally just get chicken or something else boring. I really have never been a steak girl, but then I married Jerrod and realized it was because I was not having them prepared the right way. So, now I get my steaks cooked medium or medium-well and I have discovered a new love. My steak at Ruth's was amazing. We mostly just enjoyed being with each other without the kiddos. Thanks, Sarah for watching them!

Overall, it was a great day. Four down and many, many more to go. I love my husband more than anything and am so thankful that he loves me!


The "Castle" present.




Of course, Kennedi helping me "open" it.


There it is!! I love it! Thanks honey!
Off to go run!

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
Crud girl, you look great! Ok... time to Zumba...

And Happy Anniversary :)

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower