Big Boy
I haven't really written a whole lot about Kaden, so now is the time. I love this sweet little boy more than I ever thought possible. He is now almost 10 months old!! He has changed so much over the past few months. It is amazing to me how much he can learn and do in just a matter of weeks. While we were in Orlando, he learned to crawl. Since then, he will not stop moving! He has only gotten faster, and now he has learned to pull himself up to stand. He is also starting to be brave and let go for a few seconds to stand on his own. I love seeing my little baby turn into a BOY. He is so much different than Kennedi was at this age. My sweet Kennedi was so mellow and was content being still. Well, Kaden is only content when he is moving! It has gotten to the point in church where he will not sit still, so I end up out in the foyer letting him crawl around while I attempt to listen to the speakers!
Kaden got all four top teeth at once. He was in quite a bit of pain for about 2 weeks, but thankfully that is over! He has now graduated to only normal food. He has refused to eat baby food. He loves bananas,
yogurt, Kix, and pasta. He also actually said "more" a few times. It was really cute. I can't get him to say it again however. (of course) Speaking of talking, he loves to say "Mamamama" and "Dada". He said "Dada" first and thought it was really funny every time I tried to get him to say "Mama". He giggles so much and is always very happy. His smile is so infectious.
Most importantly...HE LOVES HIS MAMA!! My baby is definitely a Mama's Boy. I love it. He just beams whenever he sees me. I honestly really thought that I was going to have such a hard time loving him as much as I loved Kennedi, and I know that that is terrible to say, but I really felt that way. I can't believe that I ever had those irrational thoughts because there is just something about my little boy that makes me so happy. Don't get me wrong, he loves his Daddy too, but you can tell that he sure loves his Mama!
He is now truly sleeping through the night. 12 hours last night actually. He has had somewhat of a hard time with all of our moving and being in our room, but he finally got it down to where he doesn't think that he needs a bottle in the middle of the night. He loves his routine, so he takes his naps beautifully as well.
Kaden also loves his sister. She already gets somewhat annoyed by him, but mostly they really just love each other. They do beat up on each other though. Kennedi will take something away from Kaden, and he will scream and yell, and then go after her. He will try to get on top of her and bite her. I know that biting is a terrible thing, but sometimes I think she deserves it! It is his only form of defense! They are just hilarious together. It will be fun to see them grow up together. I can't help but imagine that that is how me and my brother were at that age.
I posted a few pictures of Kaden, so that you can see how much he has changed. He is so much fun and I am so in love.
These were taken at Cocoa Beach, FL. in April, 2009.
Sister and Brother. These really are classic Kennedi and Kaden.

Kaden at Disney World.
One day I came in to find Kaden asleep like this. He was just bent over in half!
He would smash his face against his mesh side crib and it would make the funniest faces! Kennedi and I would just sit there and laugh!


I told you this smile was infectious!
So cute!
Kaden loved this watermelon on Memorial Day.

Eating a chocolate cookie.

In the pool. He loves to bite his floatie.

This is a classic Kaden picture. He always falls asleep while we are at the pool, and he quite often has his little bum crack showing! It really is only cute at this age!

Big Boy standing up at the toy box.



Kaden and his little buddy, Ethan.













Comments