Katie's Kickin' Karb Party 2008


On Friday we had a birthday party for one of my best friends, Katie.  It was the night before our big race, so we decided to have a carb party to help us get ready for it!  We know that the carbs really don't help us out a whole lot when we are just running 6.2 miles, but it was a good excuse to get together, eat, and celebrate Katie's 30th!  

Me, Shelbi Owen, Katie Tyler, Natalie Metler, Lindsey Jergensen, and Kristin Morgan


ROCKIN' OUT TO GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR!!


Superstar Singer!



Riley saying "ROCK ON!!"


Yay for Katie!!  Thirty, Flirty (with her husband, of course!), and Thriving!!


 Katie is one of the most amazing women I know!!  I love her to death and am so thankful to have her in my life.  I am excited for her to enjoy her 30's.  I hear they are the greatest years of your life!  

Katie, Have so much fun!  I love you and hope that you had a great birthday weekend!!

Comments

Katie Tyler said…
Heidi- Thanx for such a great party! I had so much fun! "Rock On"

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years