"Because I said so"
Oh no. Today I heard something out of Kennedi's mouth that has got me scared. A little three letter word that she will say millions of times over again. I just didn't want it to start today.
I told her to do something. I don't remember what it was but she came back with the word, "WHY?" And then, I followed by saying, "Because I said so." AAAAHHHH!! Memories came flooding back to my mind of growing up and asking my parents "why" and them saying "because I said so." I always swore to myself growing up that I would ALWAYS have a reason for my children when they asked "why?" Well, I see that promise to myself quickly going out the window. But, I will do my best to always explain "why" I say something. And other times, it may just be "because I said so!"
I love being a parent to these amazing little spirits. Kennedi teaches us about being a parent just as much as we teach her new things. It is so fun to see her grow into this little person and say things out of the blue.
We return home from Oklahoma tomorrow. I have pictures to post, but no cord to attach to the computer, so I will do that when we get home. A lot has gone on while we have been here; two Oklahoma Football games, Thanksgiving, and Kennedi got bit by a dog and had to get seven stitches. More on those things to come!
Comments
Can you please help me learn how you make your blog look so great? All I know how to do is use the choices they give you for already created layouts... how do you do it!?? If you get a minute, will you please email me daniellemarieboley@yahoo.com
thanks!!
Can you please help me learn how you make your blog look so great? All I know how to do is use the choices they give you for already created layouts... how do you do it!?? If you get a minute, will you please email me daniellemarieboley@yahoo.com
thanks!!