2 Going on 30

This morning, I dressed Kennedi in a little cute black checkered dress that used to be my sister Kylie's. I will admit that at first I didn't really like the dress, but I thought that I would just see what she looked like in it. She was adorable. It made her look all grown up. Jerrod told me to put her hair in a little "Sarah Palin" updo, but I just figured a "messy bun" would be good enough. She really looked so dang cute. Well, you can see for yourself...




There is a cute dress underneath that matches this outer jacket.




My little boy looked very cute too. Everyone always says that he looks like a little man. So, here is a picture of the family right before church.

Comments

Kellee said…
I do love that dress!
Katie said…
Livi had a dress like that when she was a little younger than Kennedi and I LOVED her in it!! You are right, Kennedi is adorable in it!! Great family picture--you look fantastic!
Pogue Fam said…
Totally adorable! You looked way gorgeous yesterday too by the way :) You have a picture perfect family!
Anonymous said…
Wow!! Your family is so beautiful Heidi!! I found your blog on Jessica's blog! I am so happy to see you are doing so well. You and your family look amazing!! God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years