My Own Little Photographer Fairy

Sometimes I wish that I could have my own little Photographer Fairy who could follow me around and take a picture of me and my family or of the kids whenever I said so. Let me give you an example of what the heck I am talking about.
Early this morning, Kaden wouldn't fall back asleep, so we just put him in bed with us so that we could get some sleep. At about 5:30, Kennedi came into our room wanting to crawl in bed with us. At 8:00 when we all started to wake up, Jerrod and I just smiled as we realized that our whole family was in bed together on a Sunday morning. There we were, Kitty, Kennedi, Kaden, me and Jerrod all cuddled up in our bed. THAT is when I wished that I had my little Photographer Fairy flying above my bed to take a picture of us all lying there together. Instead, I just had to take a picture in my heart. There is one thing that Jerrod and I decided that we were thankful that we did have: A King Size Bed.

Comments

Katie said…
Haha!! I hear you about the photo fairy...life would be much simpler! Also, we found the kids in our bed this morning too, but we don't have a king yet...crowded, but I loved every minute of it!
I so hear ya on the King Bed front--we had a Queen the first four years. What were we thinking?
Unknown said…
I am so glad that all is going well. I have had the same thought the other day. Kylie will not smile for my camera. She will only smile for people. I wish their was an invisible camera to capture all of her smiles. Will you be home over Thanksgiving. I will be around Friday and Saturday in the afternoon both days. I hope that we can meet up.
Pogue Fam said…
First of all...Why anyone would buy anything smaller than a king size bed is beyond me!!! Second, that is so sweet! I totally have those moments too. Times where its Picture Perfect... with no camera in sight.

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower