A Little Annoyed

So, just to keep you all up to date, this is the latest information. Evidently Kaden isn't too excited about coming out to meet us. I had a dr.'s appointment today and he said that my cervix isn't "favorable" for induction. Needless to say, I had my hopes up and was getting very excited because I was sure that we would have a baby this weekend. So, I just sat there and cried and tried not to be angry at my cervix! :) Well, I am not very high on the priority list as far as inductions go because my body isn't "naturally" ready, so I have been put off until Wednesday Sept 4th. I am just trying to stay positive and be thankful that everything is fine and that he is healthy. We just have to wait. I am hoping that these next 6 days will go by fast. If he wants to come earlier, then that will be wonderful, but with my luck and history, it isn't going to happen.
So I will be eating lots of ice cream to make myself feel better.

Comments

Necia said…
Heidi, you will do great over the next few days. I am such a dork...I sent an email to you but to Lorin's email. Don't know how that happened!
I love you and we are thinking about you...Michael was only 12 days overdue but just so you know, I don't think they let pregnant mom's go that late anymore.

Love Ya!Aunt Necia
Cody and Jen said…
Heidi!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog!!! You look so good and I truly mean it. I love your hair and your cute little pregnant body. Your little girl is adorable too!!! I am glad to see that you all are doing well. I have been a little stressed lately with the first week of school. I thought it would never end waking up at 6 in the morning and going to bed at 2 in the morning. I guess that is going to be my life for the next two years. Anyway I can't wait to see pics of the new babe!! Love ya much. Good luck with everything.
Katie said…
So sorry!! Hope that everything goes well and he comes VERY soon!! ;)
Linsey F said…
When I was overdue with Lauren Dean used to tell me "Don't rush a miracle...you'll get a rotten miracle!" then I would slap him and eat chocolate...so I think you are on the right track with the ice cream!!! Just think...this little extra time is making him even cuter! Excited to see pictures...good luck!
Max and Sarah said…
Heidi, you are so cute! I was 20 days late for my mom ;? (you know me, go at my own pace, lol). They definitely don't let moms go that long anymore! You are looking great though and I think your positive attitude will help tremendously! You are such a good sport! Hope lil Kaden comes soon :) Miss and love you guys!
Rachel said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said…
you go eat as much ice cream as you want and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! nobody understands the "waiting" except those of us that have been there before, so I technically am allowed to say, "I know how your feeling!" I was about 2 weeks overdue before they finally induced me! Then suprisingly the next 23 hours of labor didn't seem to last that long because I knew he was FINALLY coming! Soon enough you'll hold your little guy in you arms and I know you know there's nothing sweeter! Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years