My Baby Shower
Two of my friends threw me a baby shower on Tuesday, August 12th. They did an amazing job and Shelley made sure that even the smallest details were personalized! I sure felt loved that day. My mom and sisters were able to be there to help celebrate as well. It was just a fun night and it got me even more excited for our little guy to come. It was a strange thing to see all of the blues and greens though! I am so used to all of the girly pinks!
This is one of the most amazing women I will EVER know! Shelley is one of my greatest friends and she will be for life.

There was tons of food! It was so yummy!
Drum roll please...We are naming him Kaden Wyatt Brower.
Shelley had these M&M's made with his name on them! It was so much fun to have these. Then she made these amazing cupcakes because she knows how much I love cupcakes!
Kennedi is trying to get first dibs on the gifts!
This is one of the most amazing women I will EVER know! Shelley is one of my greatest friends and she will be for life.
Can't you just tell that I am weirded out by all of the "boy" stuff??!!

His Uncle Brent had to make sure that he was set with his baseball gear. He and Auntie Mikaela will never let Kaden's supply of baseball outfits run out!


Shelley made this dang cute diaper cake. I loved it! It was so hard to take it apart to put the diapers away.
She also made this blanket which we absolutely LOVE! Most of you probably don't know that Jerrod is a pilot, so he loves all of the airplane stuff!
Kennedi had the dirtiest hands from the food, but she just wanted to be right there touching everything that her baby brother was getting.
Shelley knows how much I love S'MORES, so she built a little fire at the end of the evening and made s'mores for everyone. It was so much fun!
Kennedi doesn't like real s'mores because she doesn't like her fingers sticky, but that doesn't mean that she can't eat the ingredients seperately!
Yummy!!
This truly is my daughter!! She loves her chocolate just as much as I do!
It was a very fun evening spent with friends and family. I really appreciate everything that Shelley, Camila, and my Mom did. I got a lot of fun stuff and now we just have to wait until he comes!















Comments