Ocean Shores/Last Minute Belly Photos
I have been so jelous this whole Summer reading about all of your adventures and finally I am able to post about something fun we have done as a family. Jerrod has been so busy with work and he is finally pretty much done with APX so we have had some time to spend together. We decided to take a little family trip this last Saturday to Ocean Shores. It was SO much fun just getting away for the day to spend it on the beach. We wanted to take Kennedi somewhere fun before all of the craziness happens with the baby coming.
There are a lot of pictures, and even a ton more, but I picked out a few to tell about our day.
Kennedi getting ready to hit the beach!
Kennedi and Daddy on some huge rocks. It was so beautiful out there!
We actually saw about 4 dolphins close to the shore. It was very cool.
Kennedi is so lucky to have the best Daddy in the whole world. He loves playing in the sand with her. I just love watching them together!
Kennedi LOVES the beach, but hates the ocean. She doesn't even like being on her Daddy's shoulders out in the water. As you can see, she was mad and wanted her "MOMMY!"
We packed a picnic lunch. It was even yummy with sand mixed in everything!

I just love this Spiniach Artichoke dip. Jerrod kept asking me if I was done so that he could put it back into the cooler and I told him, "I want to be, but I just can't put it down!!"
Kennedi loves looking for rocks. They are her treasures!
Jerrod and I talked about how much we loved flying kites and hadn't done so since we were little. So, we decided to go out and buy our first kite together and fly it out on the beach. The weather was perfect for it. I don't know what it is about flying a kite, but it is so much fun! Kennedi loves butterflies, so we bought a butterfly kite.
The kite is way up in the sky. You can't really see it from this picture, but it is up there!
Kennedi pointing it out to us.
Chasing the birds!

This is the only picture we got of us together. It was just too hard trying to juggle the camera and Kennedi at the same time. But this is a pretty good one. I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man.

This is the only picture we got of us together. It was just too hard trying to juggle the camera and Kennedi at the same time. But this is a pretty good one. I am so lucky to be married to such an amazing man.
LAST MINUTE BELLY SHOTS
39+ Weeks
So, hopefully by this weekend we will have the happy news that Kaden has arrived. I have a dr. appointment this Thursday and if all looks good, he said that I can be induced. We will keep you all informed as best as we can. We are so excited!!






























Comments