Kennedi's First "Haircut"

Kennedi's hair has been driving me crazy lately. I think that it is because her bangs have been so long and she has had crazy long pieces that don't seem to belong anywhere. Whenever I have tried to cut her hair she has freaked out and screams like I was cutting off a limb. It was impossible to get her to stay still for me. I thought that maybe she would sit still for someone else. So, my good friend, Katie came over the other day and we decided to give it a try. With a little help from Little Einsteins, Kennedi sat perfectly still until Katie was done. It was amazing. There wasn't a huge change in her hair, but it was amazing how just a little bit of a trim makes her hair fall so much better!! Thanks Katie!!!
Look at that long hair!!! It is so curly that I never realize just how long it is!
She was even perfect enough to give mommy some smiles!!
All done! How pretty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower