Easter 2011

We had a wonderful Easter this year.  Friday, April 22nd, we decorated eggs with the kids.  They loved it.  It was hard for them to wait patiently for the eggs to dye, but they had so much fun.






 The Easter Bunny came and left a few things for Kennedi and Kaden.  






 I love this next photo.  He was so excited to find his eggs.




 Kohen just hanging out, watching the kids find eggs.  Next year, he will get his turn.

 Kaden opening his eggs and looking at his yummy treats.  

It was a wonderful Easter.  I love celebrating our Savior.  We were able to talk with Kennedi this year about how Easter is really all about Jesus Christ.  She kept talking about how He is alive again.  She is so smart and it makes me want to teach her as much as I can while she is young.  
I am so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and His love for us.  
"I know that my Redeemer lives."

Comments

Kristin said…
What a great Easter! The kids look like they were loving it - even Kohen :) But then, he ALWAYS looks happy.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years