Growing

My little baby is growing up.  
He is now 5 1/2 months old.
He loves rice cereal and is getting teeth.
He makes me beyond happy and I love him so much.
I think he is pretty darn cute, but I will let you decide that for yourself...








Comments

Lindsey said…
Super cute!!! It was so good to see you and sweet Kohen yesterday!
Pogue Fam said…
I just want to smother his sweet face in kisses! He has the cutest little flirty smile EVER!!!
The Metzgers said…
He is so precious! I also want to kiss those cheeks.
Delee said…
So handsome! You take great pictures. (It looks like he makes it easy!) He is growing way too fast.
Katie Tyler said…
seriously heidi, your kids exit the womb smiling for the camera! he is adorable!
mommadub said…
Simply beautifull!

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12

Kaden Wyatt Brower