Kaden Bug

Oh, my sweet little Kaden Bug.  
I don't get to talk much about Kaden, but he sure is special in our family.  He is currently the middle child and is keeping that title true to his actions.  He is a crazy, crazy boy with tons of energy.  He is sometimes very ornery, but we still love him.  What can we say??!!  He is very much a TWO year old!!! 
Sometimes I forget that when I wonder what the heck is wrong with him, but then I smile and am so thankful for his sweet little spirit.  


Hiding and scaring us are a couple of his favorite things to do.  He is constantly finding places to hide and then jump out to scare us.  


He is so smart and just soaks up the Gospel.  He reminds us to pray, however, it takes some serious convincing to get him to say the prayer.
One day, he was playing (in his diaper...he isn't naked.) and he called me into the room to see what he made.  He told me that it was a temple.  So cute.



He is a wonderful big brother.  He LOVES his little brother and always tries to give him "loves".  



He is a very creative little boy.  He loves to play with his toys and line them all up.  
Jerrod walked into his room one night and asked what he was doing.  
Kaden said: "I made a castle, Daddy."


Oh this little face.  I love it so much.  This face is exactly who Kaden is.  He is DARLING, but at the same time, so michevious.  He is lucky that he is so dang cute.  

We love you, Bug, and we are so thankful that you are in our family.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years