A VERY Significant Day
I am behind on some blogging, but I realized that I won't be able to get all of that done right now before I post this. And, I really want to post this today. Some people get the opportunity to have something so significant in their life happen that changes them forever. I am one of those people. Today is a very special day for me. One of a few very special and significant days for me. I have only been celebrating this day for the past 7 years, but I will celebrate it for the rest of my life. Today is Birthmothers Day. Yes, I am a birthmother. I know that most of you do know this about me, but there are some of you who don't know and this will come as a shock to you. I wanted to take this opportunity to write down my feelings and hopefully I can share some sort of insight to this topic. For those of you who don't know...a birthmother is someone who has placed a baby for adoption. When I was 18 I discovered that I was pregnant and was scared beyond imagination. F...






Comments