Actually

I forgot to mention Kaden's favorite word.  
It is: "Actually".
He says this on a daily basis, numerous times.  
He even uses it correctly.
"Mom, I want a banana.  Actually, Mom....I want an apple."
"I want the blue cup.  Actually, I want the green one."
And so on and so on.  
But, my absolute favorite of all time was when he said it the other day.  We were in the car and he saw an airplane.  

He said, "Mom, I see an airplane!!!" 
Me:  "Yup, your right!  That's an airplane!"
Kaden:  "Actually Mom, that's a Jet." 

Comments

Tyrell Berner said…
It's so fun remembering little things about our kids. I swear I thought of 100 more things about Everett after I posted about him.

Kaden is really a super cute kid. I love that he hides behind things just to scare you. I can't wait for that stuff with Ev... but then, I can.
Katie Tyler said…
that is so funny because Blake just went through a Nevermind phase! "I want milk, oh, Nevermind, I want juice"

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years