Kennedi's Birthday Party and Induction Night!
Kennedi's Birthday was the same night that I was scheduled to go in to be induced. We wanted to make sure that they didn't have the same birthday, so we waited until late Wednesday night to go in. All day I had anxiety about going in. I kept having horrible thoughts that they wouldn't let me go in and it would still be days before we had the baby. So, I tried to keep myself busy that day by making Kennedi's Birthday Belle cake. I really enjoy making special cakes for my kids on their birthdays...even if it is when I am in pain and just happens to be on the same day that I would be going into labor!
We started out the birthday celebrations at Red Robin with my Mom and Jaela. Kennedi had a free birthday meal. I tried to enjoy myself, but I was freaking out about going in still. They called me about an hour before I thought that they would to come in and so I freaked out a little bit more because we were still at the restaurant. I was so afraid that someone else would come in and there wouldn't be any room for me. I was having all sorts of crazy, irrational, pregnancy thoughts.
We went home for cake and presents and I called into the hospital and they said that I could go in right after we were done with the party. Woo Hoo!!!
My Birthday Girl!!
Singing "Happy Birthday"
Kaden went right in and blew out the candles for Kennedi. I don't think she noticed though...
She was pretty dang excited.
Opening gifts....
The cutest little dress up tu-tu ever.
A darling suitcase from Aunt Jaela.
A beautiful dress from Grandma Tally.
Right after we finished opening gifts, Jerrod and I raced off to the hospital to have a baby!! I was SO happy to finally be in the hospital.
Mr. Kohen....we can't wait to meet you!!!!













Comments