Halloween 2010

Yes, it's December and I am blogging about Halloween.  Wait until my next few posts and you will begin to understand why I have been out of the blogging world for a while....

Because I was in so much pain, I didn't get to do as many activities with my kids for Halloween as I wanted to.  But, Kennedi got to have a little party at her preschool, they got to trunk or treat in the rain, and they knocked on a few houses on Halloween night.  So, all in all, I think it was successful for them.  I just wish that I felt better.  Here is our plethora of photos from Halloween weekend...


At the ward Trunk or Treat - In the rain. 

Trying to force my smile.

 Carving pumpkins

I love Kaden's face in this one.








I have to write down this story.  Kennedi had me carve her pumpkin and when we got done with the nose I said, "Wow Kennedi, your pumpkin has a big nose!"  
She then said, "Yeah Mom, like you!"
Everyone just cracked up laughing...including me.  I can take it.  :)


Jerrod said that Kaden was the hit of the neighborhood.  All of the ladies loved his costume.  It is the same as last year, but we thought it was too cute to do something else.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years