Multiplying Our Love

I can't hold it in anymore.  I am pregnant with our third baby!  I am about 9 weeks along and we are so excited!!  I added that new cute little ticker to my blog.  It is better than that creepy image of the baby that I had last time!    I have been feeling great but extremely tired all the time.  Not a whole lot that I can do about that.  Hopefully I will get some of my energy back in the next trimester.  

I am due tentatively at the end of October, which means he/she will probably join our family the first week of November.  We are so happy that another sweet spirit will be entering our home.  

It is hard to believe that I will be able to love another boy or girl as much as I love my two right now, but I know that it is possible and that is amazing to me.  When I was pregnant with Kaden, I was overwhelmed by the thought that I wouldn't be able to love him as much as I loved Kennedi.  She assured me that when you have more kids, your love doesn't divide...it multiplies!!  
And I have come to learn that that is so true. 

Comments

Max and Sarah said…
YAY!!! I am soo excited for you guys! And I am so happy we announced 'together' on our blogs! Love you so much and miss you so much!
Congrats on baby #3! Can't wait until you get to find out what it is!!!
Pogue Fam said…
SO exciting!!! If you ever need another couch potato, give me a call. Thats about all I'm doing right now hehe :) I am SOOO thrilled for you guys! :D
Pogue Fam said…
BY the way... love your little ticker! SO much cuter than the odd baby!
Tyrell Berner said…
Its about time you fessed up! J/K! So happy for your family!
Paxton said…
Congratulations! That is really exciting for you! Good luck, I hope your pregnancy is a breeze!
Anonymous said…
OOOH that is sooo exciting! so happy for your cute family!
The Dunns said…
Wow!!! Congrats!!! You are a little stinker for not sharing the news when we were with you at the zoo! I am super excited for you guys! You are such a great mom, 3 will be a breeze! Thanks for meeting at the zoo the other day we loved hanging out and catching up. love ya
Anonymous said…
Congrats! What a blessing for your family!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years