Sleep Baby Sleep
There is nothing to complain about this Monday morning, when I have this to wake up to. Before I decided to get up to snap a photo, I just laid there next to my two babies, watching them as they sleep. What is it about sleeping little ones? Is it that they aren't running around, yelling, or whining? Is it that they look so peaceful and quiet in their sleep? I think it is a great combination of both. I laid there just thinking how blessed I am that Heavenly Father entrusted me with two of his precious spirits. I marvel at their beauty and study every feature of their face; looking at their similarities and differences. It gives me time to reflect about this grand role of "Mother" that I will now have forever.
It is so overwhelming at times, but I know that it is so worth it.
What an amazing gift it is to be a Mommy.

Comments
My favorite mornings are when I take the kids in to wake up Steve and we all wrestle on the bed together. Well, Jaxson wrestles with me but Ehlana just wants to cuddle with her Daddy. I admire you taking time to enjoy your kids while they are little!
I love your last post, too. Church will never be the same with three!