CRAZY T-I-GG-ER
I do crazy things when Jerrod is gone. And this is one of them. I thought that it would be "fun" to buy this 1000 piece photomosaic puzzle of Tigger. So, I am on day two and I kinda decided that it isn't all that fun, but now I am way too invested in it to quit now. I don't know why I do these things to myself. I am mostly afraid that I won't have it done by the end of the week, and Jerrod is going to want the table back to normal. My brain hurts from trying to figure out where each little piece goes. I have the whole outer edge done, and a few bunches put together. I just feel like there is so much more to do. Who am I kidding?? There is SO MUCH MORE to do! Hopefully I will have the energy when I am done to post about it, with a picture of me with the final product.
I think if you click on the picture, it will get bigger so you can see exactly why I am so crazy for doing this.
Comments