"And I'm Proud to be an American"

We had a great 4th of July this year. The guys worked until the early afernoon, and then came home so we could have a BBQ. We found a perfect location at a YMCA camp ground. Because it is county property, it is open to the public during closed hours. So, we had our BBQ at a big park right next to a lake/pond. There were lots of big toys for people to play with in the water. Everyone had a great time. We did, however, really miss our new family tradition of watching the fireworks over Lake Union, in Seattle. It is by far the best show that we have ever seen. (#5 in the nation) Jerrod found somebody that posted it on YouTube, so we watched it the next day. Maybe next year!
Here are a few pictures from Saturday!



























Comments

Sabin Family said…
Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!
Pogue Fam said…
OOOOHHHH My goodness, Kaden is so stinkin big!!! You guys have been gone too long, too long. But ADORABLE pictures. Zoe asked for Kennedi the other day, she still remembers and misses her :) Love ya guys!
Rachel said…
Looks like you had a great 4th! I positively LOVE that picture of someone stretching Kaden's face! I laughed out loud and thought I woke up Calvin! Funny stuff!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years