Overwhelming Support
I just wanted to thank you for the overwhelming response of love and support from my last post. It took me a while to hit the "publish post" button, not knowing what would happen as a result. I kept feeling very strongly that I needed to post it.

Thank you for your comments. I hope that it has been able to help someone out there. I wanted to give you my email address if there was anyone who had questions or comments that they didn't want posted publicly. Please feel free to email me...I would love to hear from you. heidi.brower@comcast.net
I also wanted to post a link about adoption and birth mother support.
My counselor, Monica Blume, also wrote an amazing book about all the different aspects of adoption and those involved. The second half of the book is all REAL life experiences from people. The letters that we wrote to Alex are actually in that book. I feel very honored that Monica included me in her book.

You can purchase this book online or at any LDS bookstore or major bookstore.
Comments