Heidi, Heidi, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?
Well, I don't know yet, but we will soon find out! 
Jerrod has been so busy doing amazing with his second summer job, but he did find some time to weed the back for me. I was so thankful becuase we were really wanting to get a garden planted.

Jerrod has been so busy doing amazing with his second summer job, but he did find some time to weed the back for me. I was so thankful becuase we were really wanting to get a garden planted.
On Friday, one of my very good friends helped me out with my garden. Last summer, Jerrod and I made the mistake of planting about 6 tomato plants and they all just engulfed eachother and so they didn't turn out as great as we wanted them. We were also gone most of the summer to take care of them.
Well, this summer, I decided that I was going to try it out again.
We planted tomatos, yellow crookneck squash, bush beans, cucumbers, cilantro, garlic, and peas.
Shelley helped me pick out my plants and then came over and helped me plant everything. It was so much fun to get the garden together. I am so excited to see how it will turn out. Here are a few pictures from our little back yard/patio.




Comments