My Little Artists

I really enjoy watching my children grow and learn.  Right now Kennedi and Kaden LOVE to color.  Kaden has really improved his coloring skills with working on staying in the lines.  I have also learned that he loves the color RED. Kennedi has just blossomed into a little artist, especially at school.  Last week, she came home with a book that she illustrated.  They had been learning about community workers and she drew pictures of all of the things that she could be when she grew up.

I don't keep very many of her projects because there are SO many, but I wanted to take photos of this one.  I love it and am excited to show her when she is older.















 How did he all of a sudden turn into a little BOY???  

 And this is just for fun, and because he is so darn cute!!!
He is playing peek-a-boo, but he says, "da-doo".  
Oh, I love this boy!
(I know you love his outfit!)

Comments

Katie Tyler said…
soooooooo cute!! I still remember the time Kennedi drew the awesome Elephant! :) It has been wayyyyy to long since I have seen your cute kids!
Kristin said…
I agree with Katie - too long since I've seen your kids! It blew me away to look at these pictures and see how big they have all gotten. Especially Kaden!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years