Flashback Friday: "Who Let the Dogs Out?!?!?!"
In August of 2011 we celebrated our 10 Year High School Reunion.
It was SO much fun. We had a get together Friday night at Pounders. On Saturday we had a family picnic. It was so much fun to see and meet people's spouses and kiddos. Jerrod grilled burgers for us and we had plenty of food!
(Click on the photo collage to see it larger.)
Saturday night we celebrated out at the Party Barn. We ate a yummy dinner and watched a fun slide show. It really was so much fun seeing everyone. There were some people that didn't make it that we really missed, but I was so happy to see some of my really great friends.
My Guy, Jerrod, was so supportive this whole weekend. I am sure it wasn't very much fun for him. He didn't know anyone except for Crystal, but he was a good sport. Don't worry honey, you won't have to go to another one for ten more years!! :)
I loved going to this ten year reunion. I think because I love who I am and who I have become. I was proud to show off my husband, and show off my beautiful kids. I have SO much more confidence then I did when I was in high school. I am confident in who I am, and what I believe and I am not ashamed of it. It was a good feeling. Those four years in high school are hard enough! I am glad that I haven't hung onto those feeling of insecurity for the past 10.
At the end of the weekend, my BFF Crystal, posted this on her facebook and I LOVED it.
"We always said, 'Don't ever change!' But, aren't you glad we did?"





Comments