Mother's Day 2011
Wait, you mean we JUST had Father's Day? Wait, you mean I am a month behind on my blogging? Oh that's right, this is Heidi we are talking about! haha. Yes, I am blogging about Mother's Day, but I can't go out of order and this is what is next.
Mother's Day was wonderful this year. Kennedi's preschool had a Mother's Day celebration where they put on the cutest little program ever. I somehow think that EVERY program that one of my kids will be in will be THE cutest program ever. Margaret, Kennedi's teacher, did such a great job. The kid's looked so cute and they really new their songs and parts!
I walked into her classroom to see this.....They were DARLING!!
Mother's Day was wonderful this year. Kennedi's preschool had a Mother's Day celebration where they put on the cutest little program ever. I somehow think that EVERY program that one of my kids will be in will be THE cutest program ever. Margaret, Kennedi's teacher, did such a great job. The kid's looked so cute and they really new their songs and parts!
I walked into her classroom to see this.....They were DARLING!!
She is such a little model. I just told her to look at me and she posed.
They gave us a fun candy treat and a plant. She was so excited to give it to me.
For Mother's Day, Jerrod made an amazing breakfast of Crepes. The kids got me a CD.
This year, Kennedi actually got up during Sacrament meeting to sing, but didn't really sing. Oh well, at least she went up this year. Maybe next year she will combine the two. Kaden will be 3, and I can already hear him singing so loud for his Momma.
I am so thankful for the role of Motherhood that my Heavenly Father has trusted me with. He has blessed me with amazing children and a wonderful partner in parenthood. I hope and pray everyday that my children will grow up knowing that their parents love them.







Comments