Photo at 22 Weeks

Obviously I am having trouble getting our California trip on here.  For that reason,  I have to interject with other posts.  I took this picture a week and a half ago, and if I don't get it on here soon, I will be even bigger!  So, here is me at 22 weeks.  I am now almost 24 weeks.  Pretty much the same size though.  Baby boy is moving lots more and I love feeling him.  It never gets old...it doesn't matter that this is my 4th.  I LOVE it!!!   We are getting so excited for him to come.  We still have a while to go, but we have so many things coming up the next few months that I know that it is going to just FLY by!  He will be here before we know it.  I can't wait to see the kids with him.  They are both VERY much in love with any babies that they see.  It will be fun to see them with "their" baby. 

 I held a 2 month old baby the other day and couldn't believe how small he was.  I am so used to Kaden being my "baby" that he is what is "small" to me right now.  I just know that when this baby comes that Kaden is going to all of a sudden seem huge!!  It is crazy how that works.  Over the past week, Kaden and I started our own little tradition.  After lunch, he grabs his "banket" (blanket) and I rock him to sleep for his afternoon nap.  I cherish these moments with him.  I know that it won't be long before this won't happen very often.  I am really trying to live in the now and not wish for November to get here.  This has always been difficult for me, but I am finally learning how to love and really appreciate the time that I am living at the moment.  Yes, it is incredibly hard to have toddlers.  And the thought of bringing a brand new baby into the mix terrifies me, but I know that this is such a special time in my life, and theirs.  Their little smiles makes everything so worth it.  I love being a Mommy and am so thankful that my Heavenly Father has trusted me with some of His precious spirits.  




Comments

Tyrell Berner said…
Everett is so little and he is all I look at all day long... so when Jake comes home, it seems like he has the biggest face I have ever seen. I know Jake is a little bigger than Kaden, but I bet Kaden will seem like a monster when your new baby comes!
Max and Sarah said…
You look absolutely beautiful!!! I LOVE the picture. I miss you so much and am so happy for you and your growing family.
Kristin said…
What a sweet little baby belly! I can't wait to see photos of this cute little guy.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years