Peanut, Peanut Butter

I don't think that I will ever understand the fascination that people have with peanut butter.  The ONLY way that I can really enjoy it is when it is combined with chocolate.  Then, I get it.  But alone?  Or on pancakes?  Or with jelly?  WHAT?!?!  Heidi doesn't like PB & J?  Yes, it's true...I don't like the classic PB & J's.  I think that I had way too many of them growing up and the thought of them just disgust me.  

So, of course, I have to have a daughter who is just like her Daddy in this situation.  Kennedi LOVES peanut butter.  Whenever we make her a sandwich, she must have a spoonful of it just to eat.  When she eats pancakes, or waffles, she must have it on them, just like her Daddy.  Some may think it is cute, but if she isn't careful, this is going to be a sad case of being just like her Mommy.  She might just hate it someday...  
But for her, at least not today.



(Please ignore the fact that he hair is messy...it was a hard day's work of playing outside.)  

Comments

Kelli said…
I LOVE HER! haha, and I have always loved peanut butter but now as an adult, even more. We go through about a big jar every week and a half. So send her on over if she needs a PB fix
mommadub said…
There is something wrong with someone who doesn't like peanut butter! At least you liked it at one time. And have you even tried it on waffles? It's delicious! At least she will eat other things for lunch, you NEVER did. So there is hope that she will still like it as an adult.
Katie Tyler said…
riley is the same. I gave her a spoon to get some the other day and went back to cleaning the kitchen and forgot about her with the spoon... the next thing I knew the jar was half empty!! (luckily she has her own jar since I eat chunky!!)
Lisa said…
I'm sorry you don't like PB&J's. They save my "what in the worldare we going to have for lunch days.
Max and Sarah said…
My little Kennedi is a little lady now!! She looks so much more 'mature' (aka OLDER!!) than the last time I saw her. I miss you guys so much. And even if you don't like pb, you atleast let your daughter enjoy it. Way to be a good mom!

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years