I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!
Okay, I have heard enough. I know that you all love me and can't wait to hear from us everyday, so here is finally a post....from Easter. Yes, I know that it was a while ago. At least I am doing it now. I promise to do better. I have a few posts lined up for a few days, so keep tuned in! I promise I won't disappoint you...at least not for another few weeks. :)
EASTER 2010
One night when I was gone, probably Friday night or something, Jerrod and Jaela did eggs with the kids. I think they had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures to prove it....
Sunday morning, we woke up early so the kids could do their Easter Bunny thing and look for eggs before we left for Ellensburg. We wanted to make sure that we were there before Conference started, so we had to get up extra early.
Kennedi loves The Princess and the Frog. It is such a cute movie.
I LOVE this face! It just makes me laugh every time I see it!
We went to my parents house to spend Easter day.
We did a little egg hunt outside for the kids. They had a lot of fun. It was SO fun to watch them run around for eggs. Kaden kept dropping eggs out of his basket when he would bend over. It was so cute.
Kennedi just came and looked at these pictures and said "I had a fun Easter! That Easter was so so fun!"
I am so grateful for the reason that we celebrate Easter. It was great to have General Conference so that we could have all weekend to focus on the Savior. It was wonderful!















Comments