Crazy Love

I have been to 8 concerts.  I have seen some great shows, I have even been in the 8th row at Tim McGraw (which was incredible and so much fun) but I must say that Michael Buble is one AMAZING performer.  Even sitting in the back of Key Arena was still just wonderful watching his concert.  I was giddy the whole time and really thought it was amazing.  He is a great entertainer and it was better than I even expected.  Thanks so much, Babe for getting those tickets.  I think that you even enjoyed it!!  


Yup, he is kissing my cheek.  Jerrod was okay with it.  He is the one that took the picture!  :)  
                                         



Oh, wait a minute...that was a poster?!?  I think Jerrod wanted to let him know that I was taken.




Before the show

So, needless to say, next time Michael comes around these parts, you MUST go see this show.  I can't wait until next time.  Thanks again, Jerrod!!  I had a blast with you!

Comments

Pogue Fam said…
SOOO fun :) I was so glad we could both be there! I keep telling lee that next time he comes back we are paying for better seats haha.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years