Bean's Statement

Last week I thought I started seeing things. 
I put on one of my workout shirts and looked down to see a tiny belly poking out.  I thought to myself..."there is NO WAY that I am growing already.  I am only 8 weeks along!  I am that girl that doesn't pop out until I am about 6 months along!  So, surely this can't be my tiny bean wanting to make it's statement already!!"

Well, last night, I realized that I was not the only one seeing the same thing!!
I was around a few friends and I said, "I really think that I am popping out already!" 
They kindly smiled and said, "Yes, I noticed it too, but I didn't want to say anything yet!" 
AAAHHHH!!, I thought in my head.  Craziness!  It just confirms to me that it is all a reality.  My belly is growing right as we speak.  Right now.  So although I am really happy, I just can't believe that I am growing so much already. Needless to say,  I am going to wear my "skinny jeans" as much as possible until I can't anymore!  :) 

I have heard many times that the more kids you have, the more you body just knows what to do and does it earlier and earlier.  So, here's to my cute preggo belly.  I love being pregnant and am thrilled to get to experience everything all over again.  I am going to continue to work out just like I have been until I can't move anymore.  :)

So, little bean, you have made your statement.  You are here and ready for the world to notice you.  We can't wait to have you join our family!  


Comments

Paxton said…
Congrats on a cute belly already! Just think, you get to skip that awkward stage of... "is she getting chubby, or is she pregnant" because with how skinny and fabulous you look, no one can doubt that, that little belly is ALL baby! ;-)
Custer Clan said…
Congrats! Have you been to the Dr. yet? Maybe there is 2 in there and that's why your popping out so much faster. I popped out that fast with all mine though, and I didn't have twins. Well congratulations again!
Delee said…
Hee hee. I've see it. And it's so cute!
Jill said…
Congrats!! Your due around the time i had Camdon. Maybe you will have a halloween baby as well! Oh and you really can barely tell your pregnant heck thats how i always look!!