A GREAT Weekend

This last weekend was great.  
Family and fun.  Just what I love.

My sister, Kylie just turned 8 years old, so she got baptized on Saturday.  I can't believe how big she is already.  She is such a sweet little girl.  We are so glad that she is in our family!

Saturday night, I played around with Bauston and Kohen and got some cute photos.
They are 6 weeks apart.  It is so fun to have a nephew.  I can't believe how much I love him.  He is so adorable.  He is about twice as big as Kohen!




We celebrated Kylie's Birthday with some cake and ice cream.

Sunday was a very special day.  Kohen was blessed.  I have been waiting for this for a while.  Because I had been so sick and other conflicts, we have had to put this off.  But, Sunday Jerrod was finally able to give him his blessing.  It was beautiful.  I am so thankful for the Priesthood in my life.  It is very real and a very beautiful thing.  
Some of my family was able to be there with us.  

Grandpa took both baby boys during the third hour and after church, we found them in the hall like this.

So cute!!  My dad loves being a Grandpa, and this shows.  His grandkids sure love him too!

After church, we took a few photos outside.

We missed you, Brent, Mikaela, and Laurel!

We were re-inacting "The Office" Christmas photo jump.  If you haven't seen that, you should google it. It is pretty funny.  We are such a goofy family, but I love it!



I am so thankful that our family and friends were able to be there with us.  We were able to have some of our good friends participate in the blessing and I felt so thankful to have such great friends.  It was beautiful to see 9 grown men, very sacredly practice their Priesthood power.  Like I said, it was beautiful.

For my personal records, I want to write down who was in the circle with Jerrod.

Jerrod gave the blessing.
Dad, Bishop Marty Daybell, Kevin Walk, Lee Pogue, Ryan Emmett, Steve Cox, Eric Hoyt, & Jeff Blackham.

Comments

Kelli said…
I didnt know you had an 8 year old sister. That makes me feel better about my kids ages. hehe. Love the jump pic. Its funny to see who is jumping and who isnt
Kristin said…
Looks like such a great weekend with a baptism and a blessing. And I love what you said about the priesthood. I keep thinking about your story with your illness and how you said the priesthood was such a comfort to you. It made me realize how blessed we are to have that power.
Stan and Jamie said…
Such fun pictures and PS...your hair is so adorable!!! You look great!
Katie Tyler said…
soooooo cute! not just Bauston and Kohen- you are such a hottie too! love you

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years