Pumpkin Patch 2010
If you missed my post about my Kidney Stones, scroll down. If you don't really care to read the long story, then stay here!!
On Friday, October 15th, we decided to take the kids to Spooner Farms. We have gone there for the past 3 years and wanted to continue the tradition. I had been feeling okay from everything and decided that I didn't want to miss out on being there with my kids at the pumpkin patch. Afterall, Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year and I look forward to our pumpkin patch trip and photos every year.
So, here they are...just a few (slight understatement) of our photos from that day...
The kids loved being there. They had so much fun!
Kennedi is our little model. She has been like this from the day she was born...loving the camera. And when her parents love to take photos, it really helps. :)
She kept doing different poses and then waited for us to snap the camera!
Our little family...
35.5 weeks pregnant!!
They had so much fun climbing all over the pumpkins.
See what I mean?!?! She LOVES the camera!
I love this one.
This next photo makes me laugh SO hard every time I see it. He wanted to pick up this pumpkin SO bad! He was a determined little guy.
And he finally got it!
I love this photo of us.
Like I said, Fall is my favorite time of the year. I am SO thankful that I was able to go with my family. I am also so thankful that we did it on the day that we did, because that weekend things went downhill.
(Stay tuned for part 2 of my Kidney Stone story.)









































Comments