Kaden Wyatt Brower

He is finally here!!
Kaden Wyatt Brower was born September 4th, 2008 at 2:21 am.
He weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and was 21 in long.
Everything went very well. He is amazing and Kennedi is a very proud older sister!! I will write more later. We just wanted to get these up for friends and family!
Enjoy!












Comments

Katie said…
WHAT A beautiful baby boy!! congrats and we hope that everything continues to go well!
CONGRATS im so happy that he is here safe and healthy, he is SOOOO CUTE!!! you guys are all doing good
Kristin said…
Sooo cute..I miss you guys!
Laura and Jared said…
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well, Heidi. Your family is just beautiful!!
Rachel said…
simply adorable! cutest little guy ever! congrats!
Stan and Jamie said…
Yea! congrats! He is super adorable, just like we all knew he would be! Can't wait for more updates on him!
Anonymous said…
Congrats! He is so cute! What a great family you have! Here's praying for some restful nights! :)
Danielle said…
Congratulations you guys! These are such beautiful pictures!! Kennidi looks like a proud big sister! And he's just perfect!
Cute little guy! He fits in the fam and Kennedi looks so happy being big sis. We're happy everything went well and hope you're enjoying your beautiful addition.
kelsey said…
Congratulations!!! He is amazing, what a cute family! :)
Sabin Family said…
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!
Brandon & Sarah said…
Very cute. It must be nice to finally have him here. The kids age spacing will be a lot of fun. It is about the same spacing as our kids and Brody just loves being a big brother. Enjoy.
Congrats!! You have a beautiful family!! Hope you are getting your rest=). Love ya!!
Max and Sarah said…
He is adorable!! We are so happy for you guys! We love and miss you!
Stan and Jamie said…
Hi Heidi,

Just here in AZ visiting Jamie and fam.
What a perfect little guy. Congrats
Love ya, Julie
Wow Heidi he is such a beautiful little boy. Congratulations Mommy! Get some rest. You did good.
Pogue Fam said…
Hey! I didn't realize Kaden was born on the same day Zoe was... funny! So Lee lost the paper I had written your email address on, and the only one I have otherwise is your photography address.... so if you email me the OTHER one again (sorry) I can send you an invite to my blog :) Hope you are having a spectacular day! Lets hang out soon!
Lindsey said…
Kaden is so cute!! Kennedi looks thrilled to be a big sister, I love it!
Glad to hear everything went well :)
Kellee said…
I love that last picture, so cute! This is kind of random, but Heidi, you have such beautiful hands. I love the pictures where it shows your long fingers. I envy you!

Popular posts from this blog

A VERY Significant Day

12