My Kidney Stones Summary

For those of you who don't know, I was in the hospital this last weekend. I had Kidney Stones and there wasn't much that they could do because I am pregnant. I was able to take some pain meds which helped somewhat. They were VERY painful and I hope to never have them again! I passed them Sunday evening. If you don't want to read the details and would just like to see the picture of them, scroll down.

Comments

OH MY GOSH! You poor thing. How in the world did you get through!? So sorry this happened. Hope you are on the mend.
oh ouchie that makes me hurt. well i am glad your ok and you got those darn things out. hopefully you wont have those again. well i hope your getting excited cause i am well i am getting nervous more. but get feeling better.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years