32 weeks


I am now 32 weeks and I think that this is really only the second set of pictures that we have taken of my belly. It is weird how it was so different with Kennedi. We were taking photos every month to see my progress. I just think that I have been so busy with Kennedi that time has just flown by. It is crazy that I am already at 32 weeks. That means roughly 8 weeks left. It will probably be more like 9 but I am going to do my best to get him here before then! Kennedi was 9 lbs 9 oz and I don't really want to push out a baby that big again. But, I guess we will just have to see when he decides to come.
I have been feeling great except for the occasional sciatica nerve pinching. That is pretty painful, but I have been going to a chiropractor and that has helped alleviate some back pain.
I am also always very tired. I hit my third tri-mester and all of a sudden I am so tired. Kennedi has been sleeping in, so that has been nice and I will occasionaly lay down with her for a nap. I have to get all of the sleep that I can right now because soon it will not be that way!
I am also IN LOVE with ice cream! It is crazy. I love Moose Tracks from Albertsons. I will pour chocolate syrup all over it and sometimes add strawberries. This is an almost everyday occurance. I can't believe that I am eating ice cream like this, but it is SO GOOD and I get so excited to eat my bowl of it everyday! I also have the mentality that after the baby is here, I will want to get back to my skinny sizes, so I will have to stop eating the ice cream like that. So, I better enjoy it now...right!?

We set up the baby's crib this last week and I am trying to decide if that was a mistake or not. I love having it all ready to go, but I still have 2 months left! I walk by his crib many times a day and just get more and more excited for my little boy to be here.
It is weird how my whole mentality has changed now that I am having a boy. I don't even look at baby girl clothes anymore. I used to think that they were so much cuter than baby boy clothes, but now I think that baby boy clothes are so much cuter! I do still love to look at clothes for Kennedi, but I am so focused on all of the little boy stuff. I am just so excited.
Last night Jerrod and I watched Kennedi's birth video. It was so amazing to have all of those emotions come rushing back to us. We both sat there as tears filled our eyes thinking about her and how much we instantly loved her. We enjoyed watching her as a brand new little baby and then reflected on how much she has grown in the past 20 months. We forgot how little and helpless she was then. It was so much fun to watch and realize that a new little spirit is going to join our family very soon and we would get to experience all of that all over again. Sometimes we can't imagine ourselves loving another baby as much as we love Kennedi, but I just know that somehow it is possible. Like one of my good friends said, "Your love doesn't divide, it multiplies!" We are so excited to have that happen in our family.
I will keep you posted on how things are progressing the next two months!





Comments

Katie said…
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! It is really getting down to the wire now..I remember feeling the same way with Spencer! (We have the same aviator plane bedding but in navy blue and I LOVE IT!) and BTW, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
Stan and Jamie said…
VERY exciting!! I can't wait to see what he looks like, and I'm sure you can't either! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep enjoying your naps, don't ever let those go:)
Lindsey said…
How cute is his plane bedding!! I love it! :)
Carrie said…
Hello! You look great! I saw your blog on Linsey's and thought I would say hi! You have a beautiful family.

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years