Happy Easter!!
We hope that you all had a wonderful Easter. We had so much fun with Kennedi. It is so much fun being a parent and watching your little ones start to enjoy holidays. She, of course, didn't fully understand everything, but she understood enough to love certain parts. She loved finding and putting eggs in her basket, and eating chocolate!!



On the Saturday before Easter, we went to Laurel's softball game in Wenatchee. Two of her teammates suprised the little ones with baby ducks that they recently purchased. We all know how much Kennedi loves duckies, so you can only imagine her excitement.

Not so sure about the kisses, but she was very sad to see them go.

Easter Sunday
The Easter Bunny found us all the way in Ellensburg! Kennedi loved her new things. When she came out she went straight to her new stuff like she knew exactly what was going on. She got a little chick that chirps when you hold it in the palm of your hand, coloring books and crayons, hair stuff, sidewalk chalk and her Dora chair. For the longest time she has loved finding places to sit. So, I was determined to get her a chair that she could call her own. She LOVES it. She sits in it a lot while she reads or watches tv. She is just a little person now. It is kinda weird.

Here she is trying out the new chair...just relaxing.

After church and dinner, we had the annual Wyatt Easter egg hunt. Last year I finally decided that I was too old to do the hunting myself. At first I was sad about having to grow up, but then I realized that now I just let my kids do the dirty work for me. So Kennedi went hunting and I just got to do the Mom thing and then we ate candy afterward! It really is rewarding seeing your own child be old enough to know how to look for eggs and put them in her basket. It was so much fun.



Kennedi LOVES chocolate. Maybe that is why she loves Easter so much. This is how we often found her. A mouth full of chocolate. Her aunts and uncles had to keep their baskets up high, or else their chocolate would come up missing.

The other night I was gone, and when I came home Jerrod informed me that he and Kennedi were watching American Idol. She was sitting in her chair with her back to him. (so, he couldn't see what she was doing) He said that he decided to check on her because she was being too quiet, and he found her with chocolate all over. She had eaten a whole Cadbury egg, (which was mine), and had one in her hand with a few bites already taken out of it! All I could do was laugh. How could I be mad at her? She is a smart girl! What can I say? We love chocolate!



On the Saturday before Easter, we went to Laurel's softball game in Wenatchee. Two of her teammates suprised the little ones with baby ducks that they recently purchased. We all know how much Kennedi loves duckies, so you can only imagine her excitement.

Not so sure about the kisses, but she was very sad to see them go.

Easter Sunday
The Easter Bunny found us all the way in Ellensburg! Kennedi loved her new things. When she came out she went straight to her new stuff like she knew exactly what was going on. She got a little chick that chirps when you hold it in the palm of your hand, coloring books and crayons, hair stuff, sidewalk chalk and her Dora chair. For the longest time she has loved finding places to sit. So, I was determined to get her a chair that she could call her own. She LOVES it. She sits in it a lot while she reads or watches tv. She is just a little person now. It is kinda weird.

Here she is trying out the new chair...just relaxing.

After church and dinner, we had the annual Wyatt Easter egg hunt. Last year I finally decided that I was too old to do the hunting myself. At first I was sad about having to grow up, but then I realized that now I just let my kids do the dirty work for me. So Kennedi went hunting and I just got to do the Mom thing and then we ate candy afterward! It really is rewarding seeing your own child be old enough to know how to look for eggs and put them in her basket. It was so much fun.



Kennedi LOVES chocolate. Maybe that is why she loves Easter so much. This is how we often found her. A mouth full of chocolate. Her aunts and uncles had to keep their baskets up high, or else their chocolate would come up missing.

The other night I was gone, and when I came home Jerrod informed me that he and Kennedi were watching American Idol. She was sitting in her chair with her back to him. (so, he couldn't see what she was doing) He said that he decided to check on her because she was being too quiet, and he found her with chocolate all over. She had eaten a whole Cadbury egg, (which was mine), and had one in her hand with a few bites already taken out of it! All I could do was laugh. How could I be mad at her? She is a smart girl! What can I say? We love chocolate!
Comments
its so fun to see your little family and your little girl is SO CUTE!