Happy Birthday Kennedi!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that my baby is 1! It has been an amazing year. One of the best of my life. This past year has flown by. I am so blessed to be Kennedi's mommy. It has been so wonderful to watch her grow. She has changed so much. I was going to show a series of her growing, but I can't find the hard drive that we had to recover all of our old stuff onto. SO, that will come later. But, I will show you pictures from her birthday. Her birthday theme, of course, was Rubber Ducky. There were rubber ducks everywhere! It was crazy! We were able to celebrate her birthday with family and very close friends. My main project was the duck cake, and I ended up being quite pleased with it. It took about 4 hours the night before to bake the cakes and then about 4 hours the next morning to put it all together and ice it. Needless to say, I had a slight anxiety attack when we started to cut into it. haha. But, I did it for Kennedi and that was the best part. Everytime she saw it, she would get excited and say, "ducky!" I know that she won't remember it, but she will love the pictures. So, here it is!!







Thank you so much to all of you who came and helped us celebrate. We had lots of fun and I hope that you did too. Thank you for all of your love and support this past year. We are truly blessed to have you as part of our lives and Kennedi's life.





Comments

Katie said…
thank you for blogging this!! First off, your CAKE was FABULOUS!! I was so impressed by it, great job!
Second, what a beautiful baby! Kennedi is so adorable and the party looked like it turned out perfect...

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years