I did it!


Last night I did another practice round with Kennedi's birthday cake. I have to say that I am quite proud of this one. If you need a reminder about how the first one looked...just scroll down and you will see the HUGE difference! I think that the real one will be great. Now I have to figure out the bottom part of the cake where the duck will sit on. This took me about 1 1/2 hours to finish. Not bad. I am going to give this one away because we don't need to eat another duck cake! Soon, I will be known as the lady in the neighborhood who gives away duck cakes. haha.












Comments

Anonymous said…
Is the cake made out of corn? What is it made out of?
Heidi B. said…
It is made with frosting and a special tool to make it look like that. You will get to get a closer look at Kennedi's birthday party!
Katie said…
LOVE IT! Great job!
traveltwin said…
wow! you are one fantastic cake maker! i wish you could come to australia and do j.'s 1st b-day cake when your done with kennedi's b-day.
Stan and Jamie said…
I think it looks GREAT!! That takes me back to high school home ec. class, we had to decorate cakes once!! It took FOREVER!!!! Great job though!!! Looks like tons of fun! I love that you have a blog now!!
Kristin said…
You make me proud..haha
Shelbi said…
:) Ok girlie update the post the birthday has come and gone :)

Popular posts from this blog

12

A VERY Significant Day

My Story--10 Years