Kennedi's 6 Month Check-Up
Today Kennedi had her 6 month check up. She is 17 lbs which is in the 75th percentile, and is 26 3/4 inches long which is in the 90 percentile. She is a very tall baby!! The doctor said that she is very healthy. She had two shots also. :( She did very well with her first one, but the second one mad her very mad. She got bright red and cried. It was hard to see her cry because she was hurt, but she quickly stopped as I picked her up in my arms. I love knowing that I can soothe her pain.
She started her vegetables last week. We tried Carrots and then a few days later; peas. She loves them both!! She eats like a champ. I think that she is going to be a great eater. In a few days, we will try squash.
She is such a good baby. She makes us SO happy. Jerrod has had a hard time being away from her, but there have been a couple of days where she has woken up at 5 am, right before he leaves for work, so he is able to cuddle with her for a few minutes.
It has really started to get nice outside, so I am so excited to be outside with Kennedi more. She loves going on walks and being able to look around. I am anxious to get in a pool with her. I hope that she likes the water.
Well, I better sign off. She is trying to go to sleep, but I don't think that she is feeling very well from her shots. I need to go hold my baby to sleep tonight.
Oh, I am going to try to post a new blog every Sunday night or Monday. So, please check back at the beginning of every week. That way I dont' have to send out an email every time I post a new blog. Thanks!! We love you all!!
She started her vegetables last week. We tried Carrots and then a few days later; peas. She loves them both!! She eats like a champ. I think that she is going to be a great eater. In a few days, we will try squash.
She is such a good baby. She makes us SO happy. Jerrod has had a hard time being away from her, but there have been a couple of days where she has woken up at 5 am, right before he leaves for work, so he is able to cuddle with her for a few minutes.
It has really started to get nice outside, so I am so excited to be outside with Kennedi more. She loves going on walks and being able to look around. I am anxious to get in a pool with her. I hope that she likes the water.
Well, I better sign off. She is trying to go to sleep, but I don't think that she is feeling very well from her shots. I need to go hold my baby to sleep tonight.
Oh, I am going to try to post a new blog every Sunday night or Monday. So, please check back at the beginning of every week. That way I dont' have to send out an email every time I post a new blog. Thanks!! We love you all!!
Comments